NUTS AND BOLTS
Currently welcoming children with autism and related disorders as well as parents and parents-to-be wishing to reduce autism risk prior to conceiving.
Our practice consists of a collaboration between parents and Dr. Green to promote the heal and well-being of your child. We see patients in our Oregon, Washington and Hawaii clinics.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section to obtain answers to commonly asked questions and feel free to contact the office at 503-722-4270 or 509-443-7153 if you have any questions.
First Step to Becoming a Patient
Prospective patients who are children: To ensure that our services are right for your child, please send us an email at email@example.com that tells us:
- The age of your child,
- Your child’s diagnosis (if any),
- Who referred you,
- Any helpful therapies or medical interventions that you have tried.
- Your phone number (if you live in the United States).
- Your location
Our office will contact you to let you know if Dr. Green feels like he can be of help to your child. Once accepted in the practice, you will be instructed to follow the steps below.
Once Accepted Complete These Steps:
We require that all of our families register via our electronic medical record in order for us to properly chart and bill our interactions and if applicable, to provide you with the paperwork that can help you to bill your insurance company. Our questionnaires are designed to help you prepare for your first appointment.
- Sign up for our patient portal: https://theevergreencenter.md-hq.com. (Please note that the link does not work if it is preceded with a “www.”)
- If you are registering your child, fill out all of all of the forms in the Questionnaires section under : Children’s Forms and Questionnaires.
- If you are an adult registering for preconceptual or prenatal autism prevention care, fill out all the forms under: Adult New Patient Forms & Questionnaires.
- Once you have completed all of the above, please contact our office to schedule an appointment. Please note that our portal scheduling tool does not work for new patient visits.
- Children’s initial appointments are 1-2 hours long and initial autism prevention appointments for adults are 1 hour in length.
- A $100 deposit on a valid credit card will be collected at the time of scheduling to reserve your first appointment.
- We require that you keep a valid credit card on file to ease billing for appointments, supplements and patient portal exchanges.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 503-722-4270 if you have any questions. We look forward to serving you!